jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

► Dj Power - The Best Of (2017)


Track's:

VOLUME 1

1. Dj Power - Save Me (Original Mix)
2. Dj Power - Dance for Me (Vision Experience)
3. Dj Power - Love Theme From The Godfather
4. Dj Power - Dream Symphony
5. Dj Power - I Need You (Italo Maranza Mix)
6. Dj Power - My Destiny
7. Dj Power - Dentro me c’è musica (Italo Reverse Mix)
8. Dj Power - Korobeiniki (Tetris Experience)
9. Dj Power - Into My Heart (Original Mix)
10. Dj Power - Passion (Dance Folk Mix)
11. Dj Power - Inside Me (Original Mix)
12. Dj Power - My Love for You (Italo Maranza Mix)
13. Dj Power - This Is My Land
14. Dj Power - Fable (Vision Experience)
15. Dj Power - Feel The Beat (Italo Maranza Mix)

VOLUME 2

1. Dj Power - Dentro me c’è musica (Dj Store Dance Remix)
2. Dj Power - Into My Heart (Nicola d’Alena Remix)
3. Dj Power - Save Me (Disc Jockeyz Ext Remix)
4. Dj Power - Feel The Beat (Dj Fromstone Meets Teuz Remix)
5. Dj Power - I Need You (EmJ Concept)
6. Dj Power - Dance for Me (Brian Sanders Remix)
7. Dj Power - This Is My Land (SicuLand Remix)
8. Dj Power - Passion (Italo Maranza Mix)
9. Dj Power - Fable (Miguel Valbuena Club Mix)
10. Dj Power - Inside Me (Vision Experience)
11. Dj Power - Dentro me c’è musica (Miguel Valbuena 143 BPM Hands Up Mix)
12. Dj Power - Memories (Vision Experience)
13. Dj Power - Save Me (Nicola d’Alena Remix)
14. Dj Power - Dentro me c’è musica (Love & Passion Mix)
15. Dj Power - Fable (DarkProject Remix)

Release: 21.04.2017

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario